Dragon PCs; what are your thoughts?

Share and review houserules for Ponyfinder.
EquestrianScholar

Re: Dragon PCs; what are your thoughts?

Postby EquestrianScholar » Wed May 20, 2015 8:43 am

Mystic_Knight wrote:
Tamara Henson wrote:Silly me, I just noticed that I forgot the breath weapon for Earth element. It is a cone of crystalline stone shards as in the crystal dragon.

Fire fits Spike as his purple coloring is closer to the red spectrum (it is rather pinkish) than to the violet blues of the other elements. Of course the colors are just suggestions to fit with the elemental theme, I envisioned them coming in all colors.

Instead of crystals for a breath weapon, how about sand

How about the breath that that creates crystal on contact with something whatever it hits?

Good to hear Tamara that for the coloring, I felt Fire fit as well for Spike.

I am curious if you have any ideas for a feat that would mimic Spike's ability to send messages with his dragon's breath? Perhaps following after the spell Sending in which a dragon is able to send a letter to someone they are familiar with?

Tamara Henson

Postby Tamara Henson » Tue May 26, 2015 12:04 pm

Forgot about that, I will add it to the revision I am doing.

EquestrianScholar

Postby EquestrianScholar » Tue May 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Tamara Henson wrote:Forgot about that, I will add it to the revision I am doing.

Thanks, you already have so much good I thought offering suggestions that could add even more of a 'Spike' flavor and help in having a dragon assist others... whether as an assistant, cohort, or ally. Which reminds me, willing to make consideration for traits or feats that benefit using the action Aid Another?

For ideas consider the halfing race trait Helpful, and this article for Aid Another,

Tamara Henson

Postby Tamara Henson » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:03 pm

I have updated the Kratt article with a few more powers, gods, and revisions.

Return to “Houserules”