Can a Longma(Dragon pony) be made?

Chat about Ponyfinder, or anything else on your mind.
FireBlossom

Can a Longma(Dragon pony) be made?

Postby FireBlossom » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:56 pm

As my thread states, can I longma Dragon pony be made? I have the core ponyfinder book and trides of everglow, but can find any to make a character related to my favorite OC.

Link to basic info of OC
http://twitterponies.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Blossom

David
Site Admin

Re: Can a Longma(Dragon pony) be made?

Postby David » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:48 am

Well, you can either make a draconic pony, a dragon bloodline pony, or even one who becomes a dragon disciple. Which is to say, Pathfinder already provides a lot of ways to mix in dragon.

FireBlossom

Postby FireBlossom » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:53 am

David wrote:Well, you can either make a draconic pony, a dragon bloodline pony, or even one who becomes a dragon disciple. Which is to say, Pathfinder already provides a lot of ways to mix in dragon.

Where would I find this info though?

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:28 am

Solitary Performance

Postby Solitary Performance » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:44 am

[Ack! David Ninja! Post rewritten]

Looking at your OC, I think the half-dragon might be the closest thing you're looking for, but as David mentioned, that's a GM approval thing.

Your other option is basically the other two links; the draconic bloodline is sorcerer stuff that lets you take on some pretty dragon related looks and abilities, and the Dragon Disciple prestige class further boosts this with extra stat boosts, a scale-like hardening of your skin (in the realm of natural armor boosts), and even flight potentially before sorcerer levels with that bloodline would allow it (and boosting that flight when it does); but this is all assuming your pony was a pony first, and became dragon-like, instead of being a dragon-like pony out of the gates.

FireBlossom

Postby FireBlossom » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Solitary Performance wrote:[Ack! David Ninja! Post rewritten]

Looking at your OC, I think the half-dragon might be the closest thing you're looking for, but as David mentioned, that's a GM approval thing.

Your other option is basically the other two links; the draconic bloodline is sorcerer stuff that lets you take on some pretty dragon related looks and abilities, and the Dragon Disciple prestige class further boosts this with extra stat boosts, a scale-like hardening of your skin (in the realm of natural armor boosts), and even flight potentially before sorcerer levels with that bloodline would allow it (and boosting that flight when it does); but this is all assuming your pony was a pony first, and became dragon-like, instead of being a dragon-like pony out of the gates.

Blossom was born this way, and does have hooves, not claws like longma have. She's based off of Evan's Mir in Maplestory.
How could I get GM approval?

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Ask your GM.

Return to “General”