In your head canon how did Iliana die?

Chat about Ponyfinder, or anything else on your mind.
ryanwraith1

In your head canon how did Iliana die?

Postby ryanwraith1 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:06 am

Iliana's death was no doubt a surprise to everyone, but such a powerful being suddenly being destroyed right out of the blue doesn't make much sense, unless she was killed by something much more powerful than her.

In my mind she was assassinated by some Dopplegangers sent by Kara to trigger a collapse, and then the Dopplegangers will come in during Ponykinds darkest hour and 'save' the Empire when all they were doing was simply getting control of it.

Anyways, curious as to what the community thinks happened to her.
"The minds of gods are not for ponies to know or to judge. Accept that Sheila has a place for all of us in her grand plan, and be happy in the part you have to play."

Steel_Prism

Re: In your head canon how did Iliana die?

Postby Steel_Prism » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:29 am

Looks like in your timeline i did a poor job.

I have had her die in her sleep of old age in my campaign something did help that along but wasn't an assassin

ryanwraith1

Postby ryanwraith1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:16 pm

I would not picture a demi-god dieing from old age. Murder seems a more reasonable answer. Besides, who is there to say that you weren't 'preoccupied'?
"The minds of gods are not for ponies to know or to judge. Accept that Sheila has a place for all of us in her grand plan, and be happy in the part you have to play."

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:24 am

Well I guess in my eyes Queen Iliana has always just been a normal pony just has the magic to look young and live for a long time, but in my own campaign I had her die before her normal time is up. Just something helped speed it up a little. Was meant to help her live longer but had the opposite effect, so this is why she passed on before an heir was chosen.

Return to “General”