Friendship is Magic Season 6

Chat about Ponyfinder, or anything else on your mind.
TaliaKirana

Re: Friendship is Magic Season 6

Postby TaliaKirana » Sun May 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Yeah, I caught on pretty fast that the Wonderbolts meant no real harm. If Rainbow had told them why that particular nickname bothered her, I think they would have switched to a different one. (It was intended to be friendly teasing, not traumatizing.) Give it a few years and I bet even Rainbow will remember both incidents as funny stories. (Especially that ridiculous crash. If she was going to fail, at least it was a legendary fail that no one will forget.)

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Sun May 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Yesterday's ep was fun. Maybe it wasn't particularly original, but the music was great and the animation gorgeous. And Luna absolutely stole the show with her scene as Hearth's Warming Future. Plus, her song was incredibly eerie and beautiful.

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Mon May 16, 2016 6:57 pm

I loved it completely.

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Tue May 17, 2016 5:46 am

I did really enjoy it. Didn't get to enjoy it as much because only watch on phone, but plan to watch it again on a larger screen and see it in better detail.

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Thu May 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Preview for Season 6, Episode 9. (Interesting note, it was originally episode 10 in production order. Production episode 9 has been pushed back to air later.)

Also, I've kind of developed a theory about future seasons based on what's happened so far: If there is a Season 7 after the movie... this season feels like it's setting up for the Mane Six to step back. (Not totally written out. But it seems like Rarity and Dash especially are likely not to be around as much and I can see Twilight getting busier with her royal duties too.) Probably to bring forward the CMC and Starlight. Possibly Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon too, since they have a lot more room for growth now they're no longer the enemies of the CMC.

ryanwraith1

Postby ryanwraith1 » Fri May 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Dont kill me, but I honestly think that Luna is overhyped allot of the times.

Nonetheless, the most recent episode I loved. Hoping there is more of these kinds of episodes in the future.

Btw, why is there a Christmas episode in the middle of Summer? :huh:
"The minds of gods are not for ponies to know or to judge. Accept that Sheila has a place for all of us in her grand plan, and be happy in the part you have to play."

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Yesterday's ep was fun. Fluttershy was absolutely in top form and not taking any of her brother's crap. (She also got tons of great expressions.) She demonstrated just how far she's come from Season 1. Rainbow was also fantastic and hilarious. It was really nice that this ep remembered she and Fluttershy are childhood friends.

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:48 pm

I liked it as well. I saw a lot of griping, but meh, I liked it. Fluttershy really did grow as a person, and Rainbow's reaction to being artlessly hit on was priceless.

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:34 am

I think some people found Zephyr reminded them too much of themselves. (I certainly saw a bit of myself. "Why try if I might fail?" I've been there. Not a fun place to be.)

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Bleh, the hiatus sucks. At least next month we might get some bits of info from SDCC. Very likely we'll see the first trailer for the next Equestria Girls movie, Legend of Everfree. (Might also get the release date.) May also get an animatic preview for the s6 finale like last year.

Return to “General”