Evil GM strikes again!

Chat about Ponyfinder, or anything else on your mind.
ryanwraith1

Evil GM strikes again!

Postby ryanwraith1 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:21 am

A few months back I posted this: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=492

Well I recently played another game with him, this time in a Sci-fi/horror homebrew and this is what happens.

The players and 96 other survivors are kidnapped and put into a social expire ment funded by an evil government. The Expirametal works like this: every day the survivors vote for one person to be sacrificed to the computer that runs the facility we are held at.

Time passes, and one of our players is sacrificed to the computer for committing blasphemy against the followers of the computer (some people by this time have been driven insain and worship the computer as of it were a god.) Eventually all that is left is the three surviving players and two NPCs. Seeing the continual sacrifices as pointless one of the players contacts the computer saying.

"Yeah, I know your listening, and we have made our choice. We are not killing anymore people, turn off our air, shut off our water suply, but whatever, we are done with your game."

Almost instantly the computer responds with "congradulations! The Axis Corporation congratulates all of you on your willpower, and selflessness and you may now leave the vault if you wish."

This entire time we could have saved everyone by simply not wanting to kill anyone. The two NPCs ended up committing suicide, and the three surviving players continue on with their life of adventure.
"The minds of gods are not for ponies to know or to judge. Accept that Sheila has a place for all of us in her grand plan, and be happy in the part you have to play."

David
Site Admin

Re: Evil GM strikes again!

Postby David » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:30 am

Everyone wins!

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:49 pm

This was one what happened to one of the vaults in Fallout 3 I think, I think it got down to 5 people and 4 killed themselves and one walked away.

ryanwraith1

Postby ryanwraith1 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Hmm, well he did say he was on 'GMs block' which I assume is the GM form of writers block.
"The minds of gods are not for ponies to know or to judge. Accept that Sheila has a place for all of us in her grand plan, and be happy in the part you have to play."

Steel_Prism

Postby Steel_Prism » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:17 am

Found it was Vault 11. Nothing wrong with using information already around. I am guilty of it from time to time and can't make up new stuff all the time :)

If you want to see the Vault have a look http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_11

Return to “General”