Ponies of the Ninth World

Chat about Ponyfinder, or anything else on your mind.
thevampman24

Ponies of the Ninth World

Postby thevampman24 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:57 pm

So what happened is on a lark I picked up Monte Cook's (The guy behind Call of Cthulhu and World of Darkness d20 and big name from 3rd and 3.5) latest Rpg a science-fantasy game Called Numenera, a world not only full of aliens and mutants and Clark's law about advanced technology being indistinguishable form magic being taken to the extreme but is also the game that shows off his new rpg system called "The Cypher System" which is also being used for his other rpg called "The Strange" and will have a general cypher tool kit thingy book out in a few months but getting back on point, I picked it up and fell in love with it. Not only the game system which is very easy to learn and all checks using the same difficulty system from 0-10 with the target you are trying to reach being 2 times the difficulty or that character creation starts by filling in a sentence I am a (Adj) (Noun/class) who (Special thing), but also the world and just how alien earth in the year 1 billion is and yet at the same time similar.

But getting on point here is after reading the core book and several supplements of which I highly recommend Ryan Chaddock's Angels and Ashes and Celestial wisdom and reading some guides on making my own races and the like an idea began to take root in my noggin and not long after reading the Pegasi of Everglow minibook. I had to get this idea out of my head or go insane so without further ado I bring you my own little contribution not only to Numenera but to the fandom.

PONIES OF THE NINTH WORLD! Version .5.

So yeah questions, comments concerns just ask away.
Attachments
PoniesoftheNinthWorld.pdf
(197.35 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

Return to “General”