Pewter Ponies - Kickstarter project

Chat about Ponyfinder, or anything else on your mind.
Bergil

Pewter Ponies - Kickstarter project

Postby Bergil » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:13 pm

This is a project I've been busying myself with for far too long now, and I figured it was time to buck it into kickstarter.

It's fairly simple really.. I'd love to sculpt a range of miniature ponies designed to fit in with modern table top RPG's (PonyFinder being a great example). But I can't do it alone and on my own back entirely.

This is where you come in :) Please take a gander at the project and let me know what you think, share with your friends or perhaps, make a pledge... :sheepish:

If you have any questions or suggestions I'd be more than happy to hear them.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1835446295/pewter-ponies-miniature-ponies-for-table-top-gamin

Selerik

Re: Pewter Ponies - Kickstarter project

Postby Selerik » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Before anyone asks, Bergil came to us extremely politely and received permission to make this post. We support what he is doing and wish him the best of success.

Bergil, I suggest sharing an image of the Adventurer Ponies you have as a stretch goal. They may be the most relevant to the local herd.

Intendant S

Postby Intendant S » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm not really one to go into minis for my games, but I'll check it out. At the very least I'll spread the news to my brony friends. And I wish you all the best of luck in funding even if I don't pledge.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

Bergil

Postby Bergil » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Selerik wrote:Before anyone asks, Bergil came to us extremely politely and received permission to make this post. We support what he is doing and wish him the best of success.

Bergil, I suggest sharing an image of the Adventurer Ponies you have as a stretch goal. They may be the most relevant to the local herd.

Thanks for the clarification Selerik, yes I wouldn't dare go posting this sort of thing willy nilly on such a forum!

Good idea about the adventurers, here we go:

There is more than that though, so it's worth a look at the project.

Intendant S wrote:I'm not really one to go into minis for my games, but I'll check it out. At the very least I'll spread the news to my brony friends. And I wish you all the best of luck in funding even if I don't pledge.

I have a friend who's much the same, and I've played games that don't use miniatures either, such as Vampire the Masquerade. But for me they generally add a bit of oomph.

I appreciate you taking the time to spread the news, I could certainly use the help. Thanks.

MeatyMuffin009

Postby MeatyMuffin009 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:07 pm

I'm not sure how much help it'll be but I submitted your kickstarter project to Equestria Daily. Now to play the waiting game...
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou shindeiru

Bergil

Postby Bergil » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:22 am

MeatyMuffin009 wrote:I'm not sure how much help it'll be but I submitted your kickstarter project to Equestria Daily. Now to play the waiting game...

I did not long ago myself! I appreciate you getting it on there though.

How long does a reply normally take do you think?

Intendant S

Postby Intendant S » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I shared this on my Twitter and Facebook accounts, as well as on an MLP FB group that I belong to. I don't plan on backing it, but I do have it starred just in case I change my mind.
"Too much spirit can be a dangerous thing. Tends to... infect others."

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:53 pm

I got fairly swift responses from EQD when I sent them pictures to use along in the post.

MeatyMuffin009

Postby MeatyMuffin009 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:58 pm

I got a response saying that they'll add it to the roundup.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou shindeiru

elecwolf1138

Postby elecwolf1138 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Intendant S wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I shared this on my Twitter and Facebook accounts, as well as on an MLP FB group that I belong to. I don't plan on backing it, but I do have it starred just in case I change my mind.

I hate to wander off topic but how do you star something on Kickstarter? The only thing I have done that to successfully has
been the featured one they include in the 'instructions' on how to star...

Return to “General”