Equestria Girls Specials news

Chat about Ponyfinder, or anything else on your mind.
TaliaKirana

Equestria Girls Specials news

Postby TaliaKirana » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Well, the first of this year's EqG specials releases in Poland May 14. I imagine the US release will be about the same time. The really interesting bit... is the Polish title translates to "Dance Magic." AKA, the song on the Friendship Games soundtrack that went unused. I wonder if this was orignally a post-Friendship Games short that got redeveloped into a 22 minute special. (If it is using that song, we'll see the Shadowbolts again.)

David
Site Admin

Re: Equestria Girls Specials news

Postby David » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Hmmm.

Dusk Raven

Postby Dusk Raven » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 pm

I certainly hope we see the Shadowbolts again - they're my favorite EQG characters. I've even thought about writing a fanfic about them with the Shadow Five being roped into a dangerous mission by Twilight or Sunset and having to go through D&D/Castlevania style dungeon crawl - where they must learn to cooperate as a team if they are to survive.

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:10 am

Special 2 is revealed as "Movie Magic." This came up last week, but I forgot to post it.

Special 3 is "Mirror Magic." It's either going to be makeover-themed, or we're going to see them meet their pony counterparts.... or we may finally find out where EqG!Sunset is.

Return to “General”