MLP Season 7 confirmed!

Chat about Ponyfinder, or anything else on your mind.
TaliaKirana

Re: MLP Season 7 confirmed!

Postby TaliaKirana » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Looks like the start date for Season 7 is April 15th! Don't have the title or synopsis for the premiere yet, but give it a week.

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Initiate celebration. :-D

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Episode 3 (sans title) listed for April 22. I figured we'd get the premiere title by now. It's either super spoilery or Hasbro's getting better at locking info down.

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Season 7 teaser released! We also get the titles for the premiere episodes and synopsis. Even though they have different titles, I suspect they still constitute a two-part story. :)

And another teaser released today.

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:30 am

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Well, that was quite a different premiere from the usual. Two slice of life stories instead of a two parter. "Celestial Advice" picks up right after "To Where and Back Again." I so appreciated the lovely Celestia/Twilight interaction we got. This is the first time I think we've really gotten to see Celestia's royal mask crack and show the pony behind it. Apparently Twilight learned her paranoia from her mentor. I loved that bit of Celestia working herself into a nervous wreck... and that of course her worst fear was Twilight wouldn't get along with anyone. Was she afraid of a repeat of Luna's fall? Plus, the reveal that she'd been planning to send Twilight to Ponyville for a while.

Oh, and the fun that was "All Bottled Up." I think this episode was one of the best Starlight episodes yet. Trixie was adorable with how excited she got when she figured out the teacup spell. And yeah, Trixie was being rather oblivious... but it was funny. I doubt Trixie would have gotten so bad if Starlight had just said something sooner.

David
Site Admin

Postby David » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:58 pm

I have nothing but love for these episodes. <3

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:12 am

Kind of funny that those two episodes on the DVD turned out to be the premier episodes after all. We weren't prepared for the fact we didn't get a two-parter.

TaliaKirana

Postby TaliaKirana » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Titles revealed for 9-13. Beware, tomorrow Treehouse (Canadian network) is going to air next week's episode early. It will then proceed to keep running two new episodes a week through May, far outpacing the Discovery Family schedule. (And I was really looking forward to watching 13 from the limited amount I knew. Now I'm likely to have the whole darn thing spoiled before I get to watch it.)

Return to “General”